Positioned in the coastal town of Shearwater, in a super convenient location to all amenities, is 21 Club Drive Shearwater.
This immaculatly presented home has been well maintained, offers a functional floorplan with a clever use of space but most importanantly has a great feel about it.
You will immediately notice how light and bright it is, as the large windows capture the sun all day long and blend the inside with the outside perfectly.
Open plan living, dining and kitchen leads to an undercover area, all looking onto the back yard.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes.
- New streamlined blinds through the whole home.
- Newly installed Reverse Cycle Heatpump with heat transfer option.
- 6x6 double garage/workshop with power connected.
- Solar powered front gate with side access to the rear yard
- Plenty of room for the boat and/or caravan.
- Separate toilet and laundry.
- Level 668m2 (approx) allotment.
- Floor Plan Available
This home will be attractive to all buyers, for those wanting to retire now or in the future, an ideal investment property or for those looking for a holiday home to enjoy the beautiful beaches and lifestyle that Shearwater has to offer.
Call Sharyn Crack for inspections.