Terms and Conditions – Kitchen/Bathroom giveaway
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tasmanian residents only
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as the date of Entry.
- Competition is not open to relatives of One Agency staff. Immediate family means any of the following; spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- Open to new vendors, buyers and landlords of One Agency Burnie & One Agency Collins during the months of March, April and May 2018 – the competition is not open to existing clients of both businesses
- The contract of sale must be unconditional, both the purchase and sale. One Agency Burnie and One Agency Collins will not accept entries that have uncompleted clauses in place on a pending sale.
- Open to new landlords with a signed agreement and tenancy in place between March, April and May 2018
- The major prize is a brand new kitchen or bathroom valued at $10,000 crafted by Prestige Joinery.
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of the winner being notified.
Further terms and conditions
- Prize may be transferrable with approval from Principals if the winner is unable to use prize.
- The winner of the competition has the option to add their own profits to the voucher.
- A travel charge may apply to the winner by Prestige Joinery to travel to your location.
- In participating in this Competition, all entrants and winner(s) agree to participate in all editorial and promotional activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and recorded. All entrants and winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including all forms of online and social media. No entrant or winner shall be granted a fee for such use.