Add 189 Madden Street to your list of properties – close to the Devonport Aquatic Centre, Don Reserve walking tracks, and local schools. Idea renovation project, great starter for the first home buyer or future investment in a beach town location.
This home has a very sweet street appeal, with its vertical weatherboard, brick base, with aluminium windows and roof updated over the years.
The northern location and layout of the kitchen/dining and separate lounge offers endless opportunities for the renovator – taking advantage of the distant glimpses of the ocean.
There is also an option for third bedroom or a bathroom configuration. Internally it is mostly original, with timber floors, with natural gas hot water and a heater installed for the cooler months.
- Located close to Don College, and stunning Coles Beach.
- Separate bath and shower with separate toilet beside this area.
- The rear yard is enclosed with 2 x garden sheds.
- Single carport attached to the home providing under cover access.
- Set on a 676m2 (approx.) parcel of land with attached carport.
Whether you are looking for an investment or just starting out then this property is certainly worth a look.