If STYLE and substance are a top priority, this incredible Shearwater property is just that. Sweeping and elevated views across the bay, and the purple hues of the Narawntapu Ranges, with a prized north easterly aspect, this is a home that has been designed and built to the highest-possible standard, offering clean lines, and idyllic live-able spaces both inside and out. Offering a functional family home with a huge amount of warmth.
A calming custom-built water feature greets you at the entry point of the home, visually impressive inside and out with the clever use of glass also allowing the light to filter through to the stair case.
- The spacious foyer area and third living/sitting zone with kitchenette sits
either side of the third outdoor alfresco area.
- A separate study with water views.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes.
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tiles, with shower & toilet.
- Walk in linen cupboard + a separate powder room.
- Double garage with internal access and fantastic use of storage.
- The laundry is also on the lower level with a laundry chute from the upper level
- The well-equipped kitchen offering top appliances, walk in pantry and ample
cabinetry sits adjacent to the casual sitting area.
- Two alfresco dining areas.
- A separate dining and second living zone offer versatile choices of space with
gas fire and large windows filter the sun and views perfectly.
- Luxurious master suite comprising an impressive walk-in wardrobe, spacious
bedroom and resort-style ensuite with a rain-head shower, large vanity,
separate toilet and square-set spa bath.
- A separate powder room with exquisite vanity with exclusively sort black
toilet completes this level perfectly.
- The meticulous attention to quality and detail, the well-researched and
scouted fittings and fixtures, thoughtful design and textures throughout,
- Well-appointed window furnishings that cover the double-glazed windows
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, LED lighting, the SOLAR panels
boosting the efficiency of the home even more to a basically a non-existent
power bill, inbuilt speakers and tv points.
- Four bay garage/workshop 9mx6m (approx.) with three phase power and
- Plenty of space for the largest BOAT(s) or caravan (s) and only a small patch of
grass to mow, easy and maintenance free living at its best.
Sitting in a commanding position in Banksia Rise, this luxurious and easy living home with is not to be missed. Access to amazing beaches, local facilities only moments away, with the Spirit of Tasmania and Devonport Airport at your door step – this would certainly be a SEACHANGE for all the right reasons.