Sitting on the outskirts of the SEASIDE towns of Shearwater, Port Sorell and Hawley Beach, you will be impressed with the "just out of town" location and low maintenance features that this home offers.
Young families will appreciate the extra space, four bedrooms, two bathrooms sitting on 1590m2 â€“ and with excellent choice of two local primary schools it is a very attractive package.
- Offering an open kitchen, dining and casual living zone, adjacent to a separate
- Tasteful neutral dÃ©cor throughout the home, Daikin Reverse Cycle Air
Conditioner regulates the four Tasmanian seasons.
- Sitting on just over 1590m2 approx. with plenty of space to BUILD that extra
- Open plan, modern finishes and neutral tones throughout.
- Framed by child and pet friendly, level yard and presents as a blank canvas for
a budding gardener.
- Northerly aspect, double garage with internal access.
- Internal access to double lock-up garage.
- Two local Primary Schools to choose from Port Sorell Primary and St Andrews
- Located within walking distance of the new Shearwater Shopping Centre, with
great facilities and
specialty shops in Shearwater Village.
-The Devonport Airport and the Spirit of Tasmania are within a 16km radius.
- Rates pa are $1085, Town Water
- Currently tenanted to end of September 2019.
Call Sharyn today for more information.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools