This meticulously presented and versatile family home in the vibrant township of Latrobe will impress you upon inspection.
- The kitchen has a country look to it, with the wood look laminate bench tops
and cream colored cabinetry complete with a walk in pantry, ample bench
space - perfect for entertaining.
- At the rear of this home sits a casual open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
- A formal dining area or possible 3rd living option with spacious lounge area
sitting opposite with bi-fold doors in place for added privacy if required
- Well-appointed heating options in each and every room.
- Plantation shutters bring a country chic elegance to the home and the floor
plan is functional for everyday living.
- The master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Two excellent size bedrooms, both with built in robes (with 2nd bedroom with
- French doors frame the rear of the property which opens out onto a private
sun drenched pergola area - fully undercover and with carpet tiles, this has
been thoughtfully designed with remote control roller blinds to keep the sun
out and let the breeze in (also adding extra security).
- A deep plunge claw footed bath sits in the fully tiled main bathroom and
complete with a shower, pedestal sink and toilet makes this a luxurious place
to bathe and relax.
- A generous size laundry with adjacent separate 3rd toilet.
- The level grassed backyard has been fully fenced with side access.
- A large 7.5 x 4m (approx.) Garage/workshop complete with an electric roller
door sits at the end of the driveway with plenty of room for extra parking.
- Insulation in the walls and roof, a Fujitsu Heat pump, Arlec Electric Fireplace
plus wall heaters in all the bedrooms - which have all been connected to the
Off Peak Tariff.
This lovely home is a real surprise package - give Sharyn Crack a call for your private inspection or look out for our open home time on the 23rd February 2019.