This grand Edwardian home resides with absolute confidence in Devonport's most prestigious location – Victoria Parade, on the scenic North West Coast of Tasmania.
- Prime position directly opposite the Mersey River foreshore
- Peaceful water views of the coastline, river and out to sea
- Enjoy the daily passing "Spirit of Tasmania" ferries from the comfort of the home
- Secure automatic gates at the rear of the property
- Retaining all of its original features including open fire places, stained glass entrance, bay windows and 10ft ceilings
- Three ground floor bedrooms with original fire places, two with ornate tiled cast iron grates
- Separate formal dining and formal lounge rooms with open fire places which with change of use can be bedrooms or multi-purpose
- Main bathroom with original claw foot bath and a separate shower
- Modern kitchen with European appliances, large pantry and an open plan dining and living area
- Fourth bedroom upstairs with a separate living area and second bathroom
- Meticulously maintained park-like gardens with ornamental and fruit trees including apple, lemon, walnut and olive
- Sealed driveway to large double garage with loft storage space and internal access to the kitchen and living area
- Multiple decks, private courtyard, wide front veranda and lush lawns surround the home
- 10 minute foreshore walk into the town centre
- 15 minute foreshore walk to the Mersey Bluff beach, restaurants and sporting facilities
Pets considered upon application.
PLEASE READ: A completed application form with supporting documents is required before viewing the property. Call into our office at 59 Best Street to collect a form or download the 1Form application online.