The modern SCANDI vibe has been the key design focus for this BRAND-NEW home. Instant
Street appeal, with more to come a basket weave brick wall will enclose a courtyard
Adding important entertaining space and space to relax.
A welcoming feel and a sense of space immediately upon entering the home
with no compromise on space offering open plan living, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on a compact 364m2 (approx) of land. The bonus with 12 Hawk Hill Road is that it offers a STAND-ALONE title and not a strata-title.
- Stunning charcoal polished cement floors combined with the clean lines of blonde timber,
crisp white and the stunning use of colour with the cabinetry complete with quality appliances.
- Designed to capture the northern aspect, reverse cycle air conditioner, excellent storage throughout.
- Stunning main bathroom with crisp black and white tiles, standalone bathtub, and separate
- All bedrooms have built in robes; the main bedroom offers a stunning en-suite where the
natural tones continue.
- Lounge with small study nook offers sliding door access to rear yard.
- Ideal for those looking to downsize, enjoy as a holiday home and/or for accommodation
purposes or take advantage of the NEW BUILD FHOG.
- Shearwater, Tasmania is a beautiful COASTAL town with great local amenities, only 10mins to
the Devonport Airport and the Spirit of Tasmania Port.
If you are looking for a cohesive and well-designed home for your FUTURE, please call Sharyn
Crack for inspection.