When Location Counts
This 1940's charmer is situated in popular North Fenton Street, definitely appealing for those who like to be close to EVERYTHING.
Superbly positioned to the CBD, the newly established Living City project and only a stroll to beautiful beaches and walking track along Victoria Parade.
Important updates and renovations have taken place throughout the home over the years but still keeping all the charm of the 1940's and plenty of scope to add your touch.
- Updated central kitchen sits adjacent to the separate dining area.
- Separate Laundry area.
- Offering three generously sized bedrooms.
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioner provides cooling and heating through the Tasmania's four seasons.
- Updated bathroom with floor heating and plumbing upgrade.
- Secure and level back yard with separate single outbuilding.
Call Sharyn Crack for inspection.