The Mersey River is certainly a focal point at 103 River Road, Ambleside, not to mention the 1950s house with its simple clean lines, butterfly roof line and the perfectly placed windows drawing the eye to the beautiful river and just over 2000m2 of garden views.
- the living zones of the home offer versatile spaces, including separate
lounge area, sunroom and a functional kitchen that offers seamless
outdoor access to a northern facing deck area for entertaining.
- three bedrooms all with built in robes, with beautiful soft furnishings and
- 103 River Road has been well maintained, renovated and upgraded inside
and out, over the years but keeping the original 1950s vibes going strong.
- internal access to the 1st level, offers the opportunity to create more living
space if required, but currently utilised as two workshop areas, and 4th
bedroom is an office.
- excellent heating options throughout the home with two reverse cycle air
conditioners, and numerous panel heaters.
- Automated watering system through the garden keeps the gardens,
established trees and lawns lush.
- Ramp access also available to the home ideal for easy access, plus the
internal stairs via the workshop area.
- Perfectly placed double carport with circular driveway.
- Currently on two titles, 103 and 103a River Road, 1055m2 approx per
allotment at a total of 2110m2 approx.
- Ambleside just 5km from the Devonport CBD, 7km to Latrobe and offers
easy commute to Burnie & Launceston, Devonport Airport approx. 8km
away and Spirit of Tasmania Port approx 4km.
If space, privacy and views are a top priority this home will impress you.
Call Sharyn Crack for inspection.