This ONE Is Just RIGHT.
This not to big, and not to small home is absolutely immaculate, and for those who looking to downsize and prefer not to go into a strata title location this could be the ONE.
Positioned in a POPULAR pocket of Devonport, this solid brick home has had modern updates, major upgrades and offers a functional floorplan.
Consisting of a spacious lounge area with custom study nook, sitting perfectly beside the dining area which flows through to the kitchen and laundry.
Updated bathroom(s) compliment the three bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk through WIR and ensuite. Storage is a strong focus for the owners so additional built-ins and custom storage have been erected.
Additionally, there is a separate WORKSHOP (6m x 7m approx.) with a toilet – ideal for a gym, work from home, or extra space for family.
-The kitchen is sure to impress with its quality appliances, pyrolytic wall oven
and Essa stone benchtops.
- Stylishly updated main bathroom with standalone bath and separate shower.
- Updated laundry, new streamlined blinds throughout.
- Warmth and comfort is ensured year round with a lovely sunny aspect, in
addition to the two Daikin Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners pump in the living
area and hallway.
- LED Llighting, natural gas hot water, new metre box, extra roof storage now
- Established gardens upgraded fencing.
- Complete with a single carport, plus ample off-street parking for storing extra
- Set on a 670m2(approx.) flat parcel of land.
- Close to Nixon Street Primary, Don College, The Don Reserve and the
Aquatic Centre, offering a lifestyle of convenience.
If you are looking to move straight in and not do anything, this stylish home will impress and the great location is just a bonus. Call Sharyn Crack
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools