This majestic circa 1912 Federation home sits on approximately 3.95 acres, with the sweeping veranda taking in views of the Mersey River and complimented by the established trees and rambling cottage gardens.
The room sizes are impressive, the floor plan is versatile with four
living zones, two sun room/studios and five bedrooms all complete with the traditional features that you would expect.
- Country style kitchen with combustion stove, also provides heating for the
water and heats 8 radiators throughout the home.
- Eye catching black wood staircase with stunningly wide entry points.
- Versatile floor plan with possibilities of six plus bedrooms.
- High ceilings, including a pressed tin ceiling in the formal lounge room
- Separate formal dining.
- Open fireplaces
- Spacious bathroom with claw foot bath
- Floorplan available on request.
- The property has 2 paddocks, ideal for horses with new prefab fencing.
- Outbuildings include open double carport, tool shed with outdoor toilet, plus
numerous smaller buildings.
- Conveniently located to Devonport, Spreyton and Latrobe.
Easy access for commuters travelling to Burnie or Launceston, the Spirit of Tasmania and Devonport Airport only a short drive away.
If you are looking for a character home, steeped in history and privately positioned; this could be your NEW home.