Offering a bright and sunny disposition in popular Hiller Street is this tastefully renovated home, offering garage/workshop area on ground level with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and living zone(s) on the 2nd level.
The open plan living zone, offers a casual, coastal vibe, reflected in the extensive renovations and choice decor selections.
- Expansive open plan living zone, with timber floors overlooks the lush garden
through to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is extending perfectly to the sun soaked entertaining area.
- Reflecting the 1950s era; featuring extra-large windows and rich timber
- A 3rd bedroom option or versatile studio/sunroom or secondary living area.
- Modern kitchen installed, stone bench tops with updated appliances.
- Spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner to keep you cool or cosy.
- Installed Solar Panels will help with the household budget.
- Freshly painted internally and externally, new window furnishings throughout.
- Single garage with combined workshop.
- Extra off-street parking available in form of concrete pad.
- Fully enclosed yard and raised garden beds.
- Ramp access on the northern side allows easy access to the home if required.
- Ideal investment property ready to go.
- Walk-to-everywhere setting; close to Devonport CBD.
• Land size (approx.) – 630 m2
• Council rates - $1593. approx
• Water rates - $1000 pa approx
If you are looking for your new home, this one may just tick the boxes – stylish, functional and close to everywhere.