Embracing its idyllic, leafy setting and positioned perfectly to take in the surrounding rural countryside, is the beautiful "Plum Cottage". Set in the sought after Forth Township, with tasteful and professional renovations inside and out, have resulted with a classic, functional home with flexible interiors.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with easy access to the undercover
- Alfresco area overlooking relaxed gardens, established ornamental and fruit
- Tas Oak floorboards, high ceilings with second living zone.
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Plum Cottage is fully insulated, re-stumped, re-plumbed and rewired and
repainted in 2018.
- Windows have been replaced with Aluminium with one remaining cedar
- Established fruit trees - Lime, 2 apples, 2 plum 2 orange trees fruiting with
fenced vegetable patch.
- Fenced in three separate areas perfect for pets.
- Off street parking, with cement pad for caravan/boat.
- Plenty of space to build a garage/shed at the rear of the property
- Rates are $1300 approx with water $1200 approx.
- Connected to Town water and sewerage
- 975m2 allotment with two entry points, one of Forth Road and access via E
- Built in 1900 approx.
- School Zone; the much sort after Forth Primary School
- Easy commuting on the highway either direction to Burnie, Devonport or
- Forth Village offers a local store with petrol station, a friendly and thriving
Forth pub with excellent counter meals, a well-being/health facility.
- Enjoy the coastal lifestyle with beautiful beaches within a 15 minutes radius
including Turners Beach, Ulverstone and beautiful Coles Beach at Devonport.
If you are looking for HOME SWEET HOME, this one will impress you in every way. Call Sharyn Crack for inspection.