Privately positioned near the end of Clayton Drive sits this superb home, faultless in style and the ultimate in comfortable family living. Surround yourself with 7716m2 (approx.) of land, the ideal size for space, privacy and convenience, providing an idyllic lifestyle. The 360-degree rural views are a breath of fresh air, and only 10 minutes from Devonport and Latrobe, and a few minutes to the great facilities of Spreyton.
Inside, the home offers a functional layout, a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area forming the heart of the home and overlooks the back yard, perfect to watch the children play. Sitting away from the living zone are the four bedrooms, separate rumpus, main bathroom and functional laundry that leads to the long veranda. The master bedroom accommodates a walk-in robe and ensuite, whilst the other three bedrooms all feature built in robes.
This home is light and bright; and the combination of great aspect, dual heating sources and double-glazed windows – it is efficient and stands up to the Tasmanian seasons perfectly.
- Lopi Wood Heater (living)
- two heat pumps (rumpus & living zone)
- fully fenced and secure yard with for children and pets.
- equipped with Cubby House and Swings.
- an additional & separate garage/workshop with a multitude of uses.
- attached garage with internal access to the home.
- undercover verandah along the western side of the home taking in the afternoon sun.
- low maintenance gardens and beautiful established trees.
- floor plan available
If you would love 189 Clayton Drive, Spreyton to be your new home – please call Sharyn Crack.