Imagine this, the gentle sound of the seaside, the whisper quiet leafy street, the privately spacious 1769m2 (approx.) allotment with parklike grounds, and a grand home with endless opportunities.
6 Fenton Street presents a unique, and almost unsurpassed opportunity to acquire your own piece of the ever-popular Turners Beach. Set directly opposite the beach and Forth River mouth, and only a very short walk to the La Mars café, in terms of location, it doesn't get much better than this.
Architecturally designed, this remarkable residence (280m2 approx.) displays an array of living areas for all occasions, including an open plan kitchen dining zone, family room, and a formal lounge/dining area. The home has a wonderful sense of space enhanced through cathedral ceilings, curved walls, large windows
The separate studio (75m2 approx.) offers plenty of opportunities for a range of scenarios (STCA) - a retreat, Air BNB, run a business from home or a teenage retreat, the choice is yours.
INSIDE YOU WILL LOVE:
- Four large bedrooms, two with ensuites
- Luxurious master suite is located on the upper level with sea views and a - stylish ensuite
- Heating: Wood heater, 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners, under floor heating in formal area, under tile heating in main ensuite
- Bathrooms: two ensuites plus a main bathroom
- Polished concrete flooring in living area
- Spacious Kitchen with an abundance of bench space and quality appliances
- Automated blinds in kitchen, dining and family rooms
- Internal Intercom throughout house and studio
- Security System
- Solar Hot Water System
OUTSIDE YOU WILL LOVE:
- Double Garage attached to residence
- Studio: Home office or fifth bedroom, bathroom, workshop and double garage
- Paved driveway with ample parking spaces
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with established trees, private pockets for a quiet cup of tea and ever changing gardens as the seasons flow on
- Automatic four zone watering system
THE LOCATION YOU WILL LOVE:
Situated in the seaside village of Turners Beach, a place where green meets blue and the water is fresh. Turners Beach is centrally located between Devonport and Ulverstone, only a 10 minute drive from the Spirit of Tasmania ferry terminal and 15 minutes from the Devonport Airport.