Acreage, Rural/Residential, Native Bush, Cleared & Fully Fenced
Front Boundary is into the Dasher River, allowing water rights to this property.
10 minutes from Sheffield
30 minutes from Devonport and the Airport or the Spirit of Tasmania
1 hour to Cradle Mountain / Launceston / Burnie
• Natural wood complements this uniquely individual home, including Huon Pine bench tops to kitchen
• Cathedral ceiling covering kitchen, dining and lounge area.
• Polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards. Kitchen, dining, both living areas and second bedroom.
• Large windows allow lots of natural light and sun all with new blinds.
• Insulation to walls, ceiling and underfloor.
• Heat pump hot water system approx. 5 years old.
• Tassie barrel heater approx. 2 years old.
• New Daikin Inverter Air Conditioner System with Heat Transfer Kit to both bedrooms.
• Large deck around front of house facing the river, great area to entertain or just relaxing in the sun.
• Extensive growing area, 7 x 7 meters for vegetables and herbs, miniature fruit trees including lemon, 3 apples green and red, olives and peach/nectarine, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries.
• Full size trees in top enclosure, (gated and electric fenced) include double pear, double apple (green and red), plum double plum and another nectarine. Likewise this area would be well suited for chickens.
• Large shed, concrete floor, work beach, shelving along both side walls, will still fit 20 square bails and a ride on mower with trailer.
• Wood shed.
• New double Master built carport. Can drive through if required.
• New low running cost high vision, lighting all around the outside of house
Inside the home
• Open plan kitchen to lounge area
• 2 Bedrooms both with built in mirrored wardrobes, main with underfloor heating.
• 1 Bathroom
• Separate toilet both with underfloor heating.
• 2 Living areas one of which could be a third bedroom.
• Satellite internet and television, television connection vast satellite box and remote with (all connections)
• New designer lighting to both bedrooms and 2nd living area.
Property also available as a walk in walk out option to be negotiated.
This property offers a perfect opportunity for development (STCA) or sit back and enjoy the peace and be at one with nature, 9 km close to the Town of Sheffield booming little town at the gateway to Cradle Mountain. This local is the hub of the northwest of Tasmania with attractions and activities.