If a COASTAL location is important to you, this versatile home may just tick all the boxes. 8 The Dunes is not only surrounded by other prestige properties, it sits in a quiet, cobblestone cul-de-sac approx.
100 METRES from beautiful FREERS BEACH. The design brief for this home were to take advantage of the ocean views, offer inviting spaces with an emphasis on quality and efficiency and to be able to entertain all year round for the largest or smallest gatherings.
The 1st LEVEL greets you with a fully remote access to the front door and garage, with an unimpeded garage space of 9m x 13m due to the suspended slab construction; so if storage is important you will be impressed.
• The entry point into is stunning, with polished concrete floors and the owners
have thought of the future by installing a five-person elevator; with the 2nd
option being a floating Tas Oak staircase.
• A one-bedroom, self-contained area with ensuite has its own separate entry
point so a dual living option is an option. Ideal for family members looking for
independence but support from the family, continue to create income via Air
BnB OR viable as a home business set up.
• A 2nd separate bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet completes this level.
• European laundry, ducted vacuum system and a dedicated office with all
the network accessories.
The 2nd LEVEL offers elevated views of the ocean, with precise window placement to take in the natural bush vegetation – a lovely combination.
•Vaulted ceilings add loads of space and light to the living zone, double glazed
windows take full advantage of the northerly aspect with sliding door access
to front deck that wraps around the eastern side. – great spot to cool down in
• A spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with alfresco entertaining
area creates a focal point for entertaining and relaxing, complete with ceiling
heaters for all year-round comfort.
• A custom kitchen, Caesarstone bench tops, a separate pantry with top quality
Smeg appliances will make any social gathering a breeze.
• Main bedroom with open dressing room, full ensuite including a separate bath
to soak in.
• 2nd bedroom also offers an ensuited bathroom – perfect for guests.
The SMART design and efficiency continue on the OUTSIDE;
•Allowing you to turn on the watering system from your phone.
•Outdoor shower to wash the sand away.
•Ample off-street parking for the boat, caravan or family vehicles on the 786m2
The PORT SORELL / Shearwater / Hawley area in North West Tasmania is one of the fastest growing areas, with all the main facilities at your fingertips and not to mention the proximity to the Devonport Airport and the Spirit of Tasmania Port approx. 10 minutes away.
There is so much more with this beautiful COASTAL home that I could tell you, so if you would like to know more please give Sharyn Crack a call.