21 Parsons Drive, Acacia Hills is an idyllic 4.94-acre (approx.) lifestyle property, enjoying a peaceful, rural setting with versatile family home.
This family home offers a three-bedroom, brick home designed over two levels, custom built in 1994, with features reminiscent of the 90's including cathedral ceilings, warm timbers and positioned perfectly to capture the sun.
- Open plan kitchen/dining, spacious living area with Nectre Wood heater
keeping the whole house warm.
- A well-designed Master bedroom has dual access to the main bathroom.
- Study is a possible smaller 4th bedroom option.
- A dedicated cinema room has provided many family memories and comes
complete with all equipment that the cinema experience requires, including
staggered seating, surround sound, specific lighting; children and movie
buffs will love.
- The 2nd level offers two extra-large bedrooms with the bathroom centrally
positioned for easy access.
- a landing area at the top of the stair case makes a perfect sitting area.
- The property is fully fenced, with loading ramp for future livestock, a well
set up water system with tank water being a combination of rain water
and dam water.
- Outbuildings are excellent and includes a 7mx5m (approx.)
workshop/garage separate to the home.
- School bus runs conveniently located to Sheffield, Latrobe and Devonport.
- Floor plan available on request.
Acacia Hills provides an ideal rural retreat within a 15-minute radius from
the coastal city Devonport, bustling Latrobe and mural Township of
Sheffield. Easy access to the Spirit of Tasmania, and the Devonport Airport
ideal for friends and family to visit you and your new home. Call Sharyn Crack for inspection today.