An inspection of this home is a MUST; you will be impressed with the spaciousness of the three living zones, the bedrooms and not to forget the adjoining 2nd title of land which offers the opportunity to build extra accommodation, large shed (STCA) or simply providing a safe environment for the children and pets.
The well-designed home offers a nice flow with the extra-large kitchen, sitting centrally to the RUMPUS and lounge area, capturing the northern sun and light perfectly.
• Extra-large kitchen offers loads of storage and bench space, breakfast bar and small island bench – the cook in the house will love it.
• Kitchen/Dining area offers access to undercover alfresco area.
• A Rev Cycle Air Con. Offers all year comfort.
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite sits away from the two bedrooms.
• Two huge bedrooms with built in robes sit away from the master suite.
• The main bathroom features a separate bath and shower and is located centrally to all bedrooms and living spaces.
• Rumpus area is a versatile space for families providing a 4th bedroom option if need be.
• A bonus STUDY area sits off the kitchen area – so you still feel a part of the action.
• Large laundry with more storage and dedicated extra fridge/freezer space.
• Tandem carport, with internal access to the home via the laundry area.
• Other noteworthy features of this home include double glazed windows, gas hot water, a ducted vacuum system and new carpet installed three years ago.
• Situated in a quiet court with a reserve close by, this large family home sits in total on a large 1296m2 (approx).
• The adjoining 2nd title is privately fenced, has a separate WORKSHOP located on the 2nd title, and plenty of room to store the RV, the boat or camper van.
Latrobe is ideal for commuters with easy access to the highway, offers excellent facilities and is a vibrant town, with cafes & bakeries, a Sunday market, specialty shops and with Devonport Airport, the Spirit of TASMANIA port within a 15-minute radius.
If you are looking for plenty of room INSIDE and OUT, call Sharyn Crack for your inspection.