At 577 Sheffield Road you will find an immaculate three-bedroom brick home surrounded by over 6 A C R E S (2.81ha approx.) of countryside, primarily used for horses, but not limited to, the choice is yours.
The comfortable home sits elevated, offering rural views; receives the all-day sun, with a large wood heater and full insulation of walls, ceiling and floor ensuring warmth in the cooler months. Open plan kitchen, dining and living area, plus a separate sunroom at the rear of the home offers a perfect spot to take the muddy boots off and have that cup of tea. The three bedrooms offer built in robes, with toilet and laundry conveniently accessed from the sunroom as well.
U P D A T E S include modern bathroom, soft furnishings throughout the home, colour bond flashing, aluminium tinted windows, re-wiring of 4 bay shed, along with secure fencing for children and pets.
The house water is supplied from the 5000-gallon water T A N K, with ample W A T E R supply from permanent S P R I N G supplying to the irrigation, veggies, troughs in paddocks and gardens.
Excellent outbuildings complete the story:
• 3 bays Garage/W O R K S H O P plus potential rumpus room/studio.
• 55m x 20m (approx.) Riding A R E N A.
• Horse shelter.
• Old Dairy is utilised for H A Y storage and a fully fenced stable
• T A C K room with power and S T O C K yard
• Large W O O D shed for storing several years wood supply
• All paddocks are secure with electric fencing, and approx. 130 bales cut in 2018.
• It is centrally located to Devonport & Sheffield, Latrobe and Spreyton.
If A M P L E water supply and S I X A C R E S, give me a call this could be just what you are looking for.