Sitting on 4 acres approx, this property has loads of potential – the road frontage is ideal for a market garden set up OR its central location to East Devonport, Latrobe, Shearwater and Devonport offer the perfect opportunity for accommodation/development possibilities (stca). The home is currently tenanted, and they would love to stay – so investing in your future is another option.
The 1940's home is approx. 11sqs, is vinyl clad, offering a traditional layout with high ceilings and floorboards to polish.
• Dine-in kitchen, with separate lounge area with Daikin Heat Pump.
• With two bedrooms, with option to convert sunroom if you wish.
• A rear porch offers a great buffer to the home with front entry/sunroom is
• Outbuildings include a double lock up garage, garden sheds and an
enclosed house yard.
• The land is mostly cleared with a sprinkling of natural bush.
This property offers endless opportunities, for more information call Sharyn Crack.