This is an incredible opportunity for imaginative minds to create a magnificent waterside masterpiece; in a sought-after address with potential 180-degree views towards the natural landscape of Bakers Beach, the hues of the Narawntapu National Parkland, the stunning river and ocean views and not to forget the sparkling lights of Shearwater and Hawley at night.
This substantial 5748 sqm parcel of land (1.42 acres)– is large enough to offer great space, options and lifestyle and not too much to maintain is one of the few remaining vacant blocks in the area.
- Near level ground, light sprinkling of trees
- Blank canvas with huge capital growth potential
- Capitalise on rear north sun bathed aspect
- Sought-after address close to family amenities
- Moments to excellent facilities and Shopping Centre(s) in Shearwater & Latrobe
- Easy commuting to Devonport, Launceston and Burnie.
- Located approx. 5Kms to the Squeaking Point Jetty and small boat ramp.
- Located approx. 8km to the Port Sorell Jetty for larger boats.
- Main Water available
- Septic (Sewerage)
- Zoned: Vacant Rural Residential
- Container will be removed.
- Reserve Land at the front of the allotment.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by One Agency Collins or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.