Looking for a property that offers a little quirkiness, 10 Shearwater Boulevard offers plenty of potential, and is located centrally in the seaside town of Shearwater.
If you're after the convenience of living right in the middle of town with most services and facilities you need practically on your doorstep, then this very special opportunity may appeal. The location offers perfect holiday home, ideal for accommodation purposes or enjoy living right in the heart of Shearwater.
• This cedar property receives all day sun with its north east aspect,
enhanced by windows over the two levels, in original condition and is neat
• Large open plan living on the lower level including kitchen, living zone
along with two bedrooms, main bathroom and separate toilet.
• Upstairs, the mezzanine floor looks over the living zone, a spacious area
that could possibly a sitting area, office or quiet spot to relax is adjacent to
a large third bedroom.
• All three bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Sitting on a 663m2 allotment, attached garage with 2nd roller door at the
rear of the garage allowing access to small, low maintenance back yard.
• A secure yard for children and pets.
• Approx. 150m to the Village Shopping Complex and Shearwater Resort and
• Shearwater is approx. 15km to the Devonport Airport and a little further
Spirit of Tasmania Port.
This really is a unique chance to secure real estate right in the heart of Shearwater's village with shops, the Country Club and beaches in close proximity; whilst still only being a few hundred metres to the Woolworths Shopping Centre Complex with doctors' surgery and so much more.
To arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive listing agent Sharyn Crack.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools