There is a WOW FACTOR with this property, and I suggest you book your inspection today. Over the years, this four-bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed, having a total renovation over two levels which has created versatility and is ideal for the entertainer or family.
• The elevated views over the stunning parkland vista give you a sense of
space and privacy and provides your own big backyard without the
• The open plan layout through the living areas and kitchen is finished in
subtle tones with a touch of elegance and invites the outdoors, indoors,
with its expansive north facing timber deck bathed in sun from the early
morning light to the evening sunset.
• The cook's dream kitchen is modern and sleek, finished in soft grey with a
touch of ochre. Suitably decked out with all the cooking essentials
including two dishwashers, a double oven, natural gas cooktop, natural gas
hot water, an abundance of storage and the bonus of a built-in servery
buffet in the dining area and butler's pantry off the kitchen.
• The upper floor of this home is kept warm and cosy with a natural gas
ducted heating system and two Daikin heat pumps.
• The spacious master suite with built-in robe and ensuite is tastefully
decorated in the same subtle tones you will find throughout the home.
• The main bathroom has the same sleek modern feel and two generous
bedrooms both with built-ins finish off the top storey of this family home.
• On the lower level, the modern features continue with a fourth spacious
bedroom with built-ins, office with plenty of storage, expansive laundry
with built-in sorting cupboards and a third toilet.
• A single car lock-up garage with internal access and a carport offers great
off-street parking, if boat or caravan storage is important to you. You can
also access the property via a gate through the park.
Miandetta is one of my FAVOURITE suburbs in Devonport, offering a fantastic primary school, popular café, hair and beauty and corner store a quick stroll away.
Call Sharyn Crack the Listing Agent, this home offers all you will ever need and nothing to do; but MOVE RIGHT IN.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools