A solid brick veneer home approx. 312.00m2 , occupying a sun drenched 749m2 (approx.) parcel of land, embracing an elevated northerly aspect, capturing the beautiful distant sea views spanning along the coastline and the purple hues of the Narawntapu National Park.
The family friendly floor plan sprawls over two levels and offers versatile living options. The opportunity for a dual living or accommodation; extra space for a relative or family, your choice. The foyer into the home, a reminiscent design of the 80's offers a light filled void, featuring floor to ceiling glass allowing the light and sun to filter through.
Ideal for the entertaining, the upper level offers open plan kitchen, dining and living zone with access to large, timber deck – perfect for the entertainer.
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
• 2nd spacious bedroom with 3rd option with the study if required.
• Main bathroom with spa and shower.
• Cosy wood heater provides toasty warm winter.
Downstairs offers the opportunity for a dual living
• HUGE rumpus featuring corner glass atrium offers indoor, outdoor flow via
glass sliding doors offers a cool spot in summer.
• A small kitchenette in the corner of the rumpus complete with sink and
• Bedroom three and four occupy this level, along with the third bathroom.
• Floor heating option in the foyer and rumpus area.
• Double carport offers internal access through the large storage room
with the laundry completing the ground level.
* The exterior is low maintenance, with a secured yard, small garden shed.
Easy commute to the Devonport Airport, the Spirit of Tasmania Port, and the excellent facilities and attractions that Latrobe & Devonport Municipalities have to offer
Only minutes' walk to beautiful beaches, your choice of two shopping centres and several cafes nearby - here is your opportunity to live the beach side lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Call Sharyn Crack for an inspection.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools