Embrace the opportunity, to purchase a well-presented, low maintenance home situated in a quiet street, with distant views of the Spirit coming in and out of the Port.
• Sunny, dine in, updated kitchen, very neat and functional.
• A Daikin reverse cycle (installed in 2016) adjusts the climate for the four
• All three bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Centrally located between the Spirit of Tasmania Port and the Devonport
Airport - so friends and family can commute easily.
• An area at the rear of the garage is a versatile space ideal for rumpus or
hobby room plus extra storage room.
• A secure yard for children and pets, small garden sheds so the lucky new
owner will be able to enjoy.
Inside and out, this is a property that has been maintained and refreshed over the years – if you are a first home buyer or astute investor - this could be the one that gets you into the Devonport Housing Market.
Call the Listing Agent Sharyn Crack for an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools