This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to downsize but still appreciate a well-proportioned floor plan, offering an expansive and open plan kitchen, dining and living area that leads out to an undercover entertaining area. Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, a larger bathroom designed to give options if need be, a double garage (internal access), along with a separate double, color bond garage/workshop that will impress the man of the house and with extra high entry point to store the larger boat or caravan.
No expense spared inside and out, quality fittings and furnishings throughout the home, a Reverse Cycle air conditioner for heating and cooling, bitumen driveway offers plenty of off-street parking, paved area at the rear - so it truly is a low maintenance package.
The address suggests that this is a villa sits within a complex, but you will be impressed with what you will find upon inspection that it is approx. 19 sqs under roof plus sep. workshop. No strata fees or sinking fund, as each property has been cleverly planned for separate access and no common ground.
- Walking distance to Latrobe Primary & High Schools plus Catholic School
- Main shopping centre approx. 700m.
- Excellent facilities within the town along with Mersey Community Hospital.
- Latrobe is ideally located for easy commute to Devonport, Burnie and
- $120.00 is payable annually for Public Liability insurance.
- Pet friendly.
- Floor plan available on request.
This impressive home is ideal for singles and couples of any age, astute investors and those looking to downsize but still wanting a generous living space.
Call Sharyn Crack the Listing Agent.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools