Put this one on your list, if you are looking for acreage and privacy, a spacious custom-built home and a large garage/workshop - this one will tick all three boxes and I haven't even mentioned the ample water supply.
- A spacious 22m2 (approx.) brick and color bond home, designed perfectly to capture the sun and lush rural views over the garden and spring fed dam.
- Sitting on approx. 6 acres of pasture, and 1 acre of manicured lawn along with a low maintenance garden around the home.
- A casual living/dining and kitchen area complete with free standing wood heater with access via Bay French doors to the veranda.
- A 2nd lounge area complete with Bay French doors with access to the veranda, offers plenty of room for everyone.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, 2nd bedroom with built in robes with dual access to the main bathroom and the third bedroom is just as spacious with built in robes.
- Large kitchen, with ample bench top and cabinetry complete with all the mod cons.
- Wrap around veranda on the eastern, northern and western sides of the house – provides a perfect spot to relax.
- A HUGE 20x8m garage/workshop (approx.) very versatile and ideal for entertaining.
- Two spring fed dams; gravity feed to the house (tanks) and dispersed to the garden via a pump.
- Acacia Hills is ideally located – only 35 minutes to Devonport, 25 minutes to Spreyton and Latrobe and 15 minutes to Sheffield.
Make the lifestyle change you've been dreaming of! Call Sharyn Crack to organise inspection