SOLD BY SHARYN CRACK
This 666m2 (approx.) parcel of land is nestled in the seaside township of Hawley Beach, only a few minutes' walk to the range of local beaches, as well as great facilities of the Shearwater village and Woolworths shopping complex.
- Slightly elevated providing lovely views of the bay and the national park beyond
- Potential live in option with the 42m2 (approx.) dwelling with toilet, shower onsite whilst building (STCA).
- Engineered house plans available (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage) with everything in place to start building now.
- OR design your own dream home.
- Sewer Connected for the entire development and existing dwelling.
- Storm water connected to existing dwelling.
- Electricity connected to existing dwelling.
- Soil test completed.
- Engineer drawings completed for current plans.
- Council fees paid for current development.
- Building surveyor fees all paid.
- Dwelling approved to date.
- Telstra conduit at front of property.
- Site Survey completed.